2) It's a computer asking for another's computer information. It organizes the IP address has many parts each of the numbers are represented in bits.
3) The difference between IPV4 and IPV6 is that IPV4 is 32 bits long and the IPV6 is 128 bits. We need IPV6 because we need more bits for more computers it provides 340 Undecillion unique IP Addresses.
4) An IP address is like a Postal address it identifies where a thing is from and where it's supposed to end up. And an IP packet is like a postal packet it's the thing that is being sent from one address to another address.
5) The DNS is like a server that finds IP addresses of websites and send to the user that is asking for it .
6) My IP address is 126.96.36.199.